Staff of Escapes
Wati is an enormous coastal city, ancient in origin, in the Osirion Desert.
Population- 58,000, Mostly Human, Dwarf, Goblin, and Lizardfolk.
The VeinsThe Trade Harbor and Wharfs of Wati.
Overwater slums comprised of derelict barges and stilted huts North of the Necropolis.
Poorest Part of Town
Mid Class Part of Town.
The very richest part of Wati.
1. Cenotaph of the Cynic : An empty tomb with a dedication to Lord Kol’athuum, who rules the Necropolis from here.
2.The Dry Veins : The hub of trade between Wati and the Necropolis.
3. Getwhabb’s Tarworks : The Tarring facility of Getwhabb, in the Veins.
4.Golden Lake : Enormous pool in front of the Sunburst Market.
5. Grand Masoleum : Great Hall dedicated to the dead rulers of Wati.
6. Hall of Blessed Rebirth : Clerics or Necromancer? Either way the House of Rebirth is dedicated to the new life of dead creatures. Situated between Asp and Midwife.
7. House of Pharaoh: Palace of the Ruler, currently Lord Sodetrun Warbeard, a foreigner. On the Westernmost corner of Wati.
8.Insula Mater: Located just West of the Golden Lake, Curious Complex.
9.Mender’s Row: A street of artisans, craftsmen, and experts on the Southern edge of Wati.
10. Pharasma’s Needle: A Monument dedicated to the hero Pharasma, founder of the Necropolis. An enormous structure.
11.Precinct of Left Eyes: Command tower of the City Spies, just West of the Necropolis.
12.Sanctum of Silver and Gold : Grand tower of The Council of Magi
13.Shrine of Wadjet: Solitary hut on the rivers edge, North of the City.
14.Sunburst Market : Grand Bazaar of Wati, in front of the Sanctum of Silver and Gold.
15.Tahetep’s Dance Hall: Ancient Hall in the Necropolis.
16.Tehrk’s Fine Expeditions: Adventurer’s Shop, on the very Southern edge of Wati.
17.Threshed Souls Fragrances: Luxury Perfumers, in the center of Morning Sun.
18.Tooth & Hookah: Tarven of Ill repute, outside of the Necropolis Walls.
19.Ubet’s Folly: Colossal Crashed Ship on the River, captained by Captain Roddersails.
20.Umbracene Well: Deep Well in the North part of the Necropolis.
21.Vizier’s Hall Home of the Vizier. in the Necropolis.
22.Whispering Stone: Just North of Mender’s Row, a Legendary Rock that may or may not be just a Rock.